Merry Christmas!


  Hey y'all! So today is Christmas Eve! We've been busy bees around my house today, baking, wrapping, & lots & lots of clean up. Tonight before my Daddy leaves for work we'll gather around the tree & read 'Twas the Night Before Christmas like we have every year since as far back as I remember. It's one of my favorite traditions. Then I'm taking a bit of a break. To be honest, I need sleep! O_O lol I also need to catch up on some reading. Have no fear I'll be back next year! I just need a little vacation which I am taking now through New Year's. I hope y'all have fun on your holiday breaks or with whatever you're all doing & I'll see you in the new year!

Merry Christmas to all...

0 awesome people's thoughts:

Post a Comment

*Waves* Hi there awesome person! Thanks for leaving a comment! I try to reply to all comments that need one so make sure to check back later! =)

 

Ren's Rambles Copyright © 2010 to Current ~ Images and Template Designed by Ren Copyright © 2013